Terms & Conditions for Advertisers
Company Name: Altitude Holidays Ltd
Address: Richmond House, 38 High Street, Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex BN6 9RG
Website: www.altitudeholidays.com & www.altitudeskiaccommodation.co.uk
This website is operated by Altitude Holidays Ltd (“us”).
When you advertise on this website or use any service offered by us on it you will be subject to the following terms. Please read these terms before advertising or listing your product or service on this website, once you have listed a property or service on the site you will be deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
The term “Altitude Holidays Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website who is Altitude Holidays Ltd, 1Richmond House, 38 High Street, Hurstpierpoint, West Sussex BN6 9RG. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
When you advertise on our website or use any of the services offered by us on it you will be subject to the following terms as well as those concerning the general use of the website. They apply to you and will also apply to the company or organisation for whom you work.
Please read these terms before agreeing to advertise your property or services on our website.
- Ownership – You agree that you own the property or services that you are advertising/listing or have the right to sell holidays or other services they relate to and will send us confirmation of this to email@example.com. This can be a utiliites bill or rental agreement (we don't need to see the rental amount - you can blank that out).
- Legal behaviour – You are not undertaking any illegal or immoral activities linked to the property or services.
- Enquires and Bookings – Any dealings between a person making an enquiry or booking a holiday having found your property through our website is subject to our terms and conditions and we are not responsible for any dealings you may subsequently have with them, the payment for, delivery of, products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the purchaser. You agree not to hold us liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealings.
- Responsibility for content
- You agree to provide actual photos of the properties or services and descriptions that accurately describe the property or services and do not mislead people using our website and do not misrepresent them.
- You are responsible for advising us in keeping your property information up to date, including, but not limited to any and all descriptions about any property, its facilities, location and its availability for specific dates.
- We have no duty to check content before it is posted on our website by you and we are not responsible for user-contributed content. We do, however, reserve the right to decline to permit the posting on our website of, or to remove from, any content that fails to meet our content requirements and we reserve the right to remove content.
- We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as permitted by prevailing law to satisfy any law, regulation or government request.
You acknowledge that you use this website at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with this website or terms your only remedy is to stop using it.
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service,
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service
- unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- statements or conduct of any third party on this website or the service, or
- any other matter relating to this website or the service.
- Refund Policy
2. We reserve the right that should you ask for a refund to offer you alternatives to a full money back refund to at least the value of your initial payment so that you feel that you have received full value. This may be, but is not limited to, further advertising on the Altitude Holidays or J2Ski websites, emails to our database etc.
- Termination – We shall have the right immediately to terminate your use of the website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached these terms, or otherwise been engaged in conduct which we determine, in our sole discretion, to be unacceptable.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you irrevocably agree that the courts of England are to have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim that you may bring against us arising out of a dispute relating to these terms and conditions, our website or our service.