Chalet Lea, La Tania, France
|Off Peak Price:||£459pp / per week|
|Peak Price:||£1159pp / per week|
|*These prices are provided as a guide. Please contact the owner for prices on specific weeks.|
|No. of Guests||10|
|No. of Bedrooms||5|
|Distance to Slopes||200m away with easy access on foot|
|Distance to Resort Centre||200m away with easy access on foot|
Chalet Lea has been built to a very high specification to provide a homely catered chalet to spend your ski holidays - and is offered with our popular premium service.
This beautiful chalet in La Tania is teeming with the traditional features of a log cabin with exposed beams, open fireplace and old skis on the wall. The comfy living room has ample seating around the fireplace with terraces to enjoy the sun and an outdoor hot-tub to relax those aching apres-ski muscles. The catered chalet sleeps up to 10 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms with five twins and one double. The double room also has a mezzanine above which is accessed by a ladder - at the discretion of parents regarding the suitability of the ladder access, this can accommodate two additional children at reduced prices.
Chalet Lea is located just above the main village of La Tania in a private wooded location close to our other chalets (Morgane, Elliot and Christine). The piste, gondola lift and village centre are just 200m away with easy access on foot to all the local facilities. The more adventurous skier can ski back to the chalet through the trees but for the beginners and children access to and from the slopes is just a few minutes away.
The chalet accommodation is arranged as follows:
- Outside hot-tub on private terrace
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Living room with fireplace and access to terrace
- Dining area
- Staff room
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC
- 2 twin en-suite rooms with shower, handbasin and WC and balcony
- 1 double en-suite room with high ceilings - shower, handbasin and WC - this room also has a mezzanine which can be used for two additional children as long as parents are happy they are capable of using the ladder access