Win A Ski Holiday for Two to the French Alps with Ski Amis
Win a catered chalet ski holiday for two in one of the world’s largest ski areas! Indulge on a full English breakfast, homemade cakes and 3 course meals with unlimited wine for 7 nights in the French Alps! You could be staying in Les Menuires or La Tania– all great resorts with skiing heights up to 2850m and plenty of après ski, bars and restaurants on your doorstep. Catered Chalets that are ski in/ski out, traditional, big enough for the whole family or in a peaceful beautiful location – the choice is yours if you win.
With a large list to choose from, there will be a chalet to suit you!
Les Menuires, Three Valleys
Chalets de Bruyeres– This perfect ski in/ski out location is right at the bottom of the piste. The gondola at the backdoor will take your straight up to 2850m! Whilst your there, have a go on speed mountain (suitable for children and adults), dine out for one night and try some traditional French cuisine and maybe even treat yourself to a spa day at the wellness centre next door.
Chalets de Bettaix– Choose one of these chalets if you aren’t a party animal and enjoy the views of a pretty traditional village. These chalets are located in the village of Bettaix, right next to the River Doron – enjoy your full English breakfast whilst watching the river flow past the balcony window.
La Tania, Three Valleys
Chalet Christine, Titania or Morgane– Ski through the trees in this great south facing resort with great access to the whole of the Three Valleys. These chalets are close to everything. La Tania is a pedestrianised resort so you are only 5 minutes away from the piste, a lift or a bar!
Ski Holiday for 2 people in the French Alps
- One week March 2020 (subject to availability/non peak weeks)
- Super Saver service transfer from Geneva included
- Standard Service Chalet (subject to availability)
- Les Menuires: Chalets de Bruyeres, Katerina or Lorraine
- La Tania: Titania, Morgane or Christine
- Flights, ski passes, ski hire and ski lessons are not included
Terms and Conditions
Holiday is subject to our standard terms and conditions but in addition:
- Transfers are based on our ‘Super Saver Service’ - we don't provide any guarantees on the waiting time with this service - other than we will get you to your accommodation on Saturday at some point.
- For this service you need to book a flight which lands before 12h00 on your arrival day and departs after 15h00 on your departure day.
- Chalets are available for any of the following weeks – 7th, 14th, 21st or 28th March 2020 subject to availability – alternative dates may be possible for a charge and would be subject to availability
- Available chalets are in La Tania or Les Menuires only and are for our standard service.
- Lift passes, equipment and lessons must be booked through our pre booking service via our sales office
Flights, ski passes, ski hire and ski lessons are not included, Altitude Holidays general competiton terms here